Individuals will be offered an appointment with a Wellbeing Coordinator who will conduct an in-depth needs assessment and then facilitate activate participation in local community-based services, e.g. gardening groups, benefits advice, exercise groups, walking groups, volunteering, befriending and online services.
- Socially isolated and lonely
- Frequent attenders to GP/A+E
- Presenting with a social problem
- Mild-moderate mental health problems
- Keen to participate in non-clinical activities but not aware of what’s happening locally
- a threat to themselves or others
- in a crisis situation
- already has care plan in action from another organisation
- any uncontrolled mental health issues or addictions
- unsuitable for group related activities
Your wellbeing Coordinator Nurul Chowdhury will be at the surgery on Mondays. Patients can be booked by a GP or anyone else at the surgery. For more information please click here
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.