First Contact Practitioner
Bone, joint or muscle pain? Refer yourself to see a First Contact Practitioner at Well Street Surgery
They are qualified physiotherapists and are specialists in assessing musculoskeletal conditions.
The First Contact Practitioner will…
- Assess you and diagnose what’s happening
- Give expert advice on how to best manage your condition
- Refer you on to specialist services, rehabilitative physiotherapy or imaging if necessary
- Recommend exercises and other approaches to deal with the issue
A national evaluation of First Contact Practitioner showed…
- Faster access to expert advice
- Excellent patient feedback
How do I get an appointment with a First Contact Practitioner?
- Ask your GP practice receptionist to book an appointment
- The receptionist will ask you some questions to check if this is the right service for you before booking your appointment
- You do not need to see your GP first
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.