Book an appointment
A new way of booking GP appointments
How does it work?
- Contact us on the day you wish to speak to a Doctor, or to be seen.
- Contact us using a new online form if you are able to. If you are having trouble completing the form, you can still call us.
- If you wish to speak to someone in particular, make this clear on the form and check that they are working.
What happens next?
- If you submit your request before 4.30pm on a day that we are open, we aim to get back to you on the same day. If this is not possible we will let you know.
- After 4.30pm only medically urgent queries will be dealt with. For anything else, please expect us to contact you the next working day.
- If you submit your request when we are closed, please expect us to contact you the next working day.
- Please keep your phone close by and on loud.
- If we are unable to make contact with you on two occasions you may be asked to resubmit your request.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.