Book an appointment
A new way of booking GP appointments
How does it work?
- Contact us on the day you wish to speak to a Doctor, or to be seen.
- Contact us using a new online form if you are able to. If you are having trouble completing the form, you can still call us.
- If you wish to speak to someone in particular, make this clear on the form and check that they are working.
What happens next?
- If you submit your request before 4.30pm on a day that we are open, we aim to get back to you on the same day. If this is not possible we will let you know.
- After 4.30pm only medically urgent queries will be dealt with. For anything else, please expect us to contact you the next working day.
- If you submit your request when we are closed, please expect us to contact you the next working day.
- Please keep your phone close by and on loud.
- If we are unable to make contact with you on two occasions you may be asked to resubmit your request.